Tom Oliver Skin, Hair and Nails (90 Capsules)
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair & skin
- Zinc is required for the metabolism of protein
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B12 and iron are essential for the protection of red blood cells
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Copper contributes to normal hair & skin pigmentation
- Copper is an antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Folic acid contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails & skin
- Copper is required for hair pigmentation
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and to normal cysteine synthesis
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
As a food supplement, take three capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use. This is a food
supplement and not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Calcium Gluconate, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Horsetail Extract 4:1 (Equisetum arvense), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Silicon Dioxide, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Acacia Gum, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Sucrose, Corn Starch, Folic Acid, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
[/Shipping] [Custom Tab]
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin A (3000IU)||900MCG||113|
|Vitamin D2 (330IU)||7.5MCG||150|
|Vitamin E (225IU)||150MCG||1250|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||240MG||4000|
|Horsetail Extract (4:1)||225MG||-|
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui. Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue.
Sample Paragraph Text
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..
**Not available on orders via PayPal express