Holland & Barrett Quercetin Plus Vitamin C 60 Tablets
**Not available on orders via PayPal express
Functions of Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protaction of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Quercetin belongs to a group of plant pigments known as bioflavonoids.
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
Take 2 Tablet(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Quercetin, Bulking Agents (Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerol, Carnauba Wax).
Always read the label before use
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. This amount of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
|Two caplets contain: %NRV*|
|Vitamin C||1,400mg 1,750%|
|*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value **No NRV established|