Holland & Barrett Multivitamins 120 Tablets
What is it?
Holland & Barrett Multivitamins combine all thirteen of the vitamins that the body requires for good health, providing you with a healthy dose of nutrients proven by science to support your wellbeing.
- 13 Vitamins for Health and Wellness
- Contributes To the Normal Function of The Immune System
- Suitable For Vegetarian Diets
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- At different times in our lives, our bodies have different nutritional requirements. But what remains a constant is the need for the thirteen key vitamins – A, C, D, E, K and the eight B Vitamins, sometimes referred to as the B Vitamin complex.
- Vitamin C is required for keeping cells healthy, while Vitamin D helps to maintain bone health and feeds our immunity. Vitamin A looks after our vision and Vitamin K is necessary for normal blood clotting. B Vitamins, meanwhile, have a whole host of uses, not least in the processing of food to create the energy we need to thrive.
- While B complex vitamins can’t be considered a solution to low mood, Vitamins B6 and 12 are known to maintain normal psychological function in addition to their other benefits of reducing tiredness and fatigue and contributing to normal functioning of the nervous system.
Take 1 Tablet(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Bulking Agents (Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Corn Starch, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Pantothenic Acid (d-Calcium Pantothenate), Maltodextrin, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA), Carnauba Wax), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Tricalcium Phosphate), Stabiliser (Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Thickeners (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K (Phytomenadione), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Antioxidant (L-Tartaric Acid), Biotin (d-Biotin), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Always read the label before use
[/Shipping] [Custom Tab]
|Each tablet contains: %NRV*|
|Vitamin A||800.00μg RE (2664 I.U.)|
|Vitamin D||5.00µg (200 I.U.)100%|
|Vitamin E||12.00mg α-TE (17.88 I.U.)100%|
|Vitamin K||75.00µg 100%|
|Vitamin B1||1.10mg 100%|
|Vitamin B2||1.40mg 100%|
|Niacin||16.00mg NE 100%|
|Pantothenic Acid||6.00mg 100%|
|Vitamin B6||1.40mg 100%|
|Folic Acid||200.00µg 100%|
|Vitamin B12||2.50µg 100%|
|Vitamin C||80.00mg 100%|
|*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value**No NRV Established|
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui. Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue.
Sample Paragraph Text
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..
**Not available on orders via PayPal express