Holland & Barrett High Strength Vitamin E Oil Lemon Flavour 75ml
**Not available on orders via PayPal express
It’s never been easier to get your vitamin E!
Vitamin E is an important essential nutrient our bodies can’t produce by itself. This natural antioxidant supports the body in defending itself from free radicals and the oxidative damage they can cause.
This Holland & Barrett 100% Natural Vitamin E-Oil is pure enough to swallow. Simply take a sip, as the vitamin E is already dissolved into the liquid, it is easier for the body to absorb and easy for you to take – especially if you don’t like swallowing tablets. You can also apply it directly to your skin to moisturise.
What are the benefits of vitamin E?
Vitamin E benefits include:
- It provides moisturisation for dry skin
- It is great for daily use as part of your beauty and supplement regime
- This natural vitamin-E oil contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and is in a base of natural Sunflower oil
- Vitamin E has been traditionally used topically for its moisturising effects to address stretch marks
- It has a natural lemon flavour and is so pure it can be taken orally
- Natural vitamin E is more bioavailable than synthetic versions and is suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Each bottle of Holland & Barrett 100% Natural Vitamin E-Oil contains 30,000 I.U of pure Vitamin E and just five drops daily provides 100 I.U of vitamin E.
- Ideal for daily use as part of beauty & supplement regime
- Traditionally used for moisturising skin
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
For adults, take five drops (0.25ml) daily, preferably with a meal. May be taken orally or put in water, juice or food. Do not exceed stated dose. As a moisturiser, apply directly to your skin.
Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl) (Soya), Lemon Oil.
For Allergens: See ingredients in bold.
Always read the label before use
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin or areas affected by rashes. Discontinue use and consult a professional if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children or animals .Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Our promise to you:
Holland & Barrett products are subject to critically stringent quality assurance. Our commitment to quality is the highest in our industry to ensure the best quality nutritional supplements money can buy. You have our guarantee!
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
|Each five (5) drops (0.25ml) contains: %EC RDA*|
|Vitamin E||67mg a-TE (100 I.U.) 558%|