Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint 20 Tea Bags
$9.90

**Not available on orders via PayPal express

  • Naturally caffeine free
  • Blend with organic camomile and spearmint leaves
  • Deliciously tasty way to support your wellbeing

Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea is naturally caffeine free and combines a blend of organic camomile and spearmint leaves. Heath & Heather wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this chamomile infusion is set alive by the addition of fresh tingling spearmint leaves. Refreshing and delicious, get yours today! Refreshing and delicious, get yours today!

 

Directions:

1 bag in 250ml freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes.

Ingredients:

Always read the label

ORGANIC CAMOMILE (60%), ORGANIC SPEARMINT LEAVES (40%)

Remember:

Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.

 

Per 100ml:
Energy 15kj / 4kcal
Fat <0.1g
of which are saturates <0.01g
Carbohydrates <0.8g
of which are sugars <0.05g
Fibre <0.1g
Protein <0.1g
Sodium <0.01mg

   Organic 
Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint 20 Tea Bags
You have successfully subscribed!