Tom Oliver Glucosamine & Vitamin C (60 Capsules)
**Not available on orders via PayPal express
- highly absorbable and easy to swallow
- one a day formula
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- free from common allergens including lactose, milk, gluten and wheat
- GMO free, and free from sugar and salt
- produced without pesticides, fungicides and artificial fertilizers
- sustainably produced and packaged in the UK
Why take it?
Tom Oliver Nutrition’s Vegan friendly Glucosamine HCL is derived from a sustainable corn-based source and is one of the first glucosamine supplements to be made from this food source in the UK, making it suitable for vegetarians and vegans, as well as anyone suffering from a shellfish allergy.
Tom Oliver Nutritions Glucosamine Hydrocloride is blended with Vitamin C (*Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.)
Glucosamine, which is naturally synthesised within the body, but rarely found in natural food sources, provides raw material for the building blocks of cartilage tissue around joints. When there is excess wear, more raw material is needed for the joints and surrounding structures in our bodies.
- The production of glucosamine may decrease as we age
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is the purest form of glucosamine
- Tom Oliver Nutrition's Vegan Glucosamine HCl is derived from fermented corn
As a food supplement, take three capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use. This is a food
supplement and not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Vegan Glucosamine HCL, Capsule Shell ( Hydroroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin C (Absorbic Acid) Anti-Caking Agents: Magnesium Stearate.
Artificial preservatives, common allergens wheat, yeast gluten and dairy
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
|Ingredient||Per Capsule||% EC NRV|