- A traditional herbal medicinal product
- Contains Echinacea purpurea Root Extract
- For the relief of symptoms associated with the common cold and influenza type infections
The Holland & Barrett Echinacea Cold & Flu Capsules are a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of the common cold and influenza type infections. This is based on traditional use only.
For oral use only.
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years: Take 1 capsule twice daily. Swallow the whole capsule with water. Start at the first sign of common cold.
Each hard capsule contains 140mg of extract (as dry extract) from Echinacea purpurea root (equivalent to 838mg-1117mg of Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench, root). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 75% v/v.
This traditional herbal medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients (excipients):
Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Silica colloidal hydrated.
Inactive ingredients in the extract: Maltodextrin, Silica colloidal anhydrous.
Capsule Shell: Hypromellose.
Duration of use: If symptoms worsen or do not improve after 10 days of using this product or if side effects listed in the leaflet become troublesome or if side effects not listed occur, a Doctor or a qualified Healthcare Practitioner should be consulted.
- This product is not suitable if you are under 12 years of age, pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take this product if you are allergic to Echinacea, other members of the daisy (Asteraceae/Compositae) family or any of the excipients in this product
-DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
- Do not use these capsules after the expiry date stated on the pack.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
There is no nutritional information for this product
Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract 140mg